June 30, 2013 § Leave a comment
June 5, 2013 § Leave a comment
Been a busy girl lately, lots of work and lots of twirling, and lots of work concerning twirling.
The girls competed on Saturday, and they were amazing 🙂 proud twirl coach I am 😉
If you have any questions or comments to any of the photos just leave a comment at the bottom.
If you want the live-version of my life on instagram, go to instagram and find me under the name: jennymathildem
Here come the latest instagram photos, enjoy 😀
May 23, 2013 § Leave a comment
The tickets have been booked and next month I will finally be heading back to the Toon 😀 Almost exactly 5 years after I left Newcastle I will be back there to walk down memory lane 🙂
I can’t say why it has taken so long, but I am happy that the stars have finally alligned and the plans are now in order. Before I head to Newcastle I will stop by in London for a few days and meet up with the wolfpack of amazing people who I met in Cairns in November.
I want to make the most of my trip to Newcastle, and have now started to put together a to-do/checklist for the trip. Here is what I’ve got so far :
* Order a 12″ margherita pizza from Gallowgate Flame
* Have a burger-lunch menu at the Goose
* Revisit Newcastle uni.
* Visit Tynemouth and Whitley Bay
* Visit Durham
* Hang out at the Laing Art Gallery
* Enjoy the view for the view box at the Baltic
* Have a drink at the Keel Row at the Gate
* See a film at the Tyneside cinema
* Have coffee at the Tyneside Cinema Cafè
* Go shopping at Eldon Square
* Have dinner at the State Side Diner
* Have a double-layered chocolate fudge cake at Cafè Nero at Clayton Street
* Head to Arthur’s Hill/Tamworth Road to check out my old Neighbourhood